The costs vs. the rewards of tooth bleaching in San Francisco
Dr. Leo Arellano and his gifted team make smiles sparkle in San Francisco and across the Bay Area with a wide range of professional cosmetic dentistry services. Whether a single dark tooth needs a veneer or all of the teeth need bleaching, they offer effective solutions. The costs of teeth whitening treatments vary, depending on the plan, techniques, and location, but the rewards are universal.
- Improved appearance – A dingy smile can make someone’s overall appearance seem dingy, no matter how much care is taken with wardrobe choices, accessories, hair styles, or grooming
- A more youthful look – Discolored teeth are frequently associated with aging, making people seem older than their actual age. Additionally, bright white teeth tend to minimize the appearance of wrinkles because the focus is on the sparkling smile.
- Restored self-esteem – People who love their smiles tend to value themselves more and exhibit confidence and self-assurance.
- Better oral health – Patients who whiten their teeth tend to be more proactive about their oral health, scheduling and keeping their bi-annual dental visits to protect their beautiful smile. Teeth whitening might even help smokers who are quitting. When they have those brown and yellow tobacco stains removed from their teeth, they may hesitate to smoke and put those ugly deposits back on their teeth.
- Fast and effective – All it takes is one office visit, or a week or two in the comfort and privacy of home, to make a dramatic difference in the beauty of a smile.
- Simple and economical – Teeth whitening is the easiest and least expensive cosmetic smile enhancement available.
- Safe – The treatment is non-invasive, so the side effects are minimal. The bleaching agents have little to no effect on hardness of tooth enamel, and no effect on the overall health of the tooth. However, when used incorrectly, there is the potential for adverse effects, which is why the supervision of a dental professional is crucial to patients’ safety and wellbeing.
Dr. Arellano offers both in-office whitening and take-home trays with gel to meet the needs and preferences of his patients. Call 415-881-4343, or stop by our office at 3030 Geary Blvd. San Francisco, CA 94118 to schedule an appointment, or for details on our 15-minute complimentary consultation.