An array of cosmetic dental procedures is available in San Francisco CA
TV, magazines, advertisements, billboards, and other media offer a never-ending stream of stunning smiles, demonstrating the importance of oral beauty in today’s image conscious society. Smile enhancement can have a dramatic effect on appearance. From subtle changes to major repairs, beautiful smiles are more accessible than ever; they are no longer just for the rich and famous. Even simple cosmetic dental procedures can result in a smile that boosts confidence and increases self-esteem.
Dr. Leo Arellano can use one, two, or a combination of several of the following procedures to restore function, structure, and form and create naturally beautiful smiles in San Francisco CA:
- Teeth Whitening – Discolored, stained teeth can sparkle again in as little as an hour with our in-office whitening. At-home kits are available as well for patients who would prefer to brighten their teeth gradually. We have different systems such as Brite SmileÂ® and OpalescenceÂ® to meet the needs of our patients.
- Bonding – Dental bonding with composite resin can fill cavities, reshape teeth, fill gaps, and cover chips, with little to no tooth shaping required.
- Inlays and Onlays – Porcelain inlays and onlays can repair large cavities without significant tooth reduction.
- Crowns – We strive to save natural teeth whenever possible; dental crowns can preserve teeth that are too weak to remain functional. Even though the tooth must be reduced for placement, this treatment is preferable to extraction.
- Bridges – A dental bridge can replace a missing tooth while remaining undetectable in the smile.
- Invisalign – Discreet orthodontics can correct misalignment for a beautifully straight smile.
- Porcelain Veneers – Thin shells of lustrous porcelain can cover many esthetic flaws such as chips, pits, discoloration, and shape, to name just a few.
- Dental Implants – Implants can fill spaces caused by missing teeth without affecting any of the existing teeth.
Whatever the perceived flaws in a smile may be, we treat them with the healthiest, most conservative and effective procedures possible. A healthy mouth is the foundation for a naturally beautiful smile. We will develop a treatment plan that restores oral health, preserves natural tooth structure, and provides stunning results. Call 415-881-4343 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Leo Arellano and his skilled dental team today.