People in San Francisco know the benefits of veneers for enhancing their teeth
Dr. Leo Arellano and his team love what they can do for their patients. Their talent, artistry, compassion, and training give them the ability to create positive changes in people’s smiles, making them happy and improving their self-esteem. Porcelain veneers treatment is a favorite among the dental team and patients because the smile transformation and ensuing delight are just a few weeks away.
There are numerous benefits to choosing porcelain veneers for smile enhancement:
- Versatility – Rather than patients having different treatments to correct various dental flaws, porcelain veneers can address a variety of concerns. Misaligned teeth that are simply a cosmetic concern can be covered with veneers rather than waiting months to complete orthodontic treatment. Discolored teeth that do not respond well to a whitening treatment can be brightened with veneers. Minor chips and cracks can be addressed with a veneer rather than dental bonding or a crown.
- Beauty – Porcelain is glassy, translucent, and refracts and reflects light, closely mimicking natural tooth enamel. The material is extremely hard, durable, and stain resistant, resulting in a lustrous smile for many years.
- Easy Care – Porcelain veneer maintenance is simple. Veneers need the same care as natural teeth, brush and floss regularly, but make sure the toothpaste is non-abrasive. It is important to avoid habits such as using teeth to opening packages and bottles, and refrain from biting fingernails, chewing ice, or anything that exerts excessive force on the teeth.
- Conservative – Veneers are an ideal alternative to dental crowns in many cases, as they can change the color, shape, or size of teeth without the significant grinding down of tooth structure required for crown placement.
- Healthy – Porcelain is biocompatible, so the veneers will not cause gum irritation or be rejected by the body. They protect teeth that have been affected by enamel loss or erosion, and restore some strength to fractured and chipped teeth. The best benefit of all – patients are so delighted with their new smile that they tend to take better care of it with improved oral hygiene and regular checkups.
- Fast – Treatment can typically be completed in two to three weeks.
Dr. Leo Arellano and his team of professionals offer a complimentary 15-minute consultation with the doctor. Call 415-881-4343 today, to get on the fast track to a winning smile.