One hour in-office bleaching (BriteSmile®) to brighten the yellowing of aging.
Photo by Dr. Leo Arellano
Dr. Arellano is amazing. I am the BIGGEST baby when it comes to pain and he is just so gentle and quick and his work is amazing. I've had horrible teeth my entire life and am always in need for something to be done. I've lived in San Jose for 3 years and I cannot ever picture going to another office. Way worth the drive! Everyone in the office is fantastic and professional!
What Are the Different Methods of Teeth Whitening?
Generally, people think of bleaching when they think of teeth whitening. But other methods might include whitening toothpastes, plastic composite bonding, veneers, and crowns.
What Are the Different Ways to Bleach Teeth?
One way is for the bleach to be professionally applied during an in-office appointment. This is generally done in one appointment and includes brands such as Brite Smile, Zoom, and Opalescence. Home bleaching is self-administered and applied on consecutive days for two weeks. Home bleaching products obtained from your dentist, for example Opalescence and Nite White, are the safest and most effective at-home products compared to over-the-counter or mail ordered products.
Finally, there are combination techniques that utilize both in-office and home bleaching methods to get the best most long lasting results. Deep Bleaching is the most well known combination method.
How Is In-Office Bleaching Done?
Generally, multiple applications of a bleaching gel are applied to your teeth over the course of about an hour. A bleaching light or laser may or may not be used.
How Is Home Bleaching Done?
A bleaching gel is applied to the teeth for a specified amount of time or till the desired amount of whitening occurs. Customized trays made by your dentist are the safest and most effective way to apply the bleaching gel to your teeth. Since individual results may vary, professional monitoring of the bleaching process by your dentist ensures a safe and effective outcome.
What About Whitening Toothpastes?
Whereas at-home and in-office bleaching whiten the internal color of teeth, whitening toothpastes rely on their ability to remove external stains and prevent them from forming on the outside surfaces of your teeth again.
How Should I Choose a Whitening Product?
Because your teeth's pre-existing condition and your desired result can vary, it is best to consult with your dentist about which product and method would most safely and effectively work for you. Whatever method is used, bleaching your teeth is the most conservative and least costly way to whiten your teeth to its whitest natural beauty.
Teeth Whitening procedures at its best!
At a young age, our teeth are healthy and white, but over time, the enamel coating the tooth is slowly worn down, causing our teeth to become stained and yellow, which is why teeth whitening is becoming increasingly popular today. There are a few methods for whitening, they include at home and in office. With in office treatments, you’ll see faster results, receive the safest treatment for bleaching the teeth, and yield the whitest smile. So don’t settle for teeth that have become stained from years of coffee drinking, tobacco use, or just aging. Ask your dentist about whitening options that may be right for you.
- Home Teeth Whitening in San Francisco - Dentist in San Francisco, CA helps patients brighten their smiles with home teeth whitening
- Teeth Whitening in San Francisco CA - Professional Teeth whitening in San Francisco, CA is a great way to brighten your smile
- Teeth Whitening Treatment in San Francisco - Transform your smile with teeth whitening treatment in San Francisco
- Safe Teeth Whitening Daly City - Enjoy safe and effective teeth whitening near Daly City
- Tooth Bleaching Costs San Francisco - The costs vs. the rewards of tooth bleaching in San Francisco
- Teeth Whitening Products San Francisco - San Francisco smiles sparkle with professional teeth whitening products
- Home Bleaching San Francisco - Professional in-office or at-home teeth bleaching in San Francisco
- Teeth Whitening Professional San Francisco - Comparing professional and OTC teeth whitening in San Francisco
- San Francisco Tooth Bleaching - Do Teeth Whitening Procedures Damage Teeth?
- Teeth Whitening In San Francisco - How Long Does it Take for Teeth to Become Their Whitest?
- San Francisco Teeth Whitening - What Is Involved With Teeth Whitening?
- Best Teeth Whitening San Francisco - For the Best teeth whitening in San Francisco, you need your dentist
- Teeth Whitening San Francisco - Professional teeth whitening is quick, effective, and worthwhile
- Teeth Whitening San Francisco CA - What is the best method of teeth whitening in San Francisco?
- Tooth Whitening in San Francisco - Options for tooth whitening in San Francisco
- San Francisco Tooth Whitening - Simple tips to prolong the results of San Francisco tooth whitening
- Teeth Bleaching San Francisco - People in San Francisco can brighten their smiles with teeth bleaching
- Teeth Whitening Daly City - Daly City enjoys the benefits of professional teeth whitening