Some of the services that may be used for a smile makeover in San Francisco
A beautiful smile radiates happiness, health, vitality, and warmth. People in San Francisco and around the world are realizing the social and emotional value of a beautiful, healthy smile, and they are seeking ways to enhance their oral health and beauty. A smile makeover can improve the functional and aesthetic aspects of the teeth and gums using a variety of restorative and cosmetic dental services.
- Teeth Whitening – Whether done in an hour in the dental office, or over a couple of weeks at home, this is one of the most popular, fastest, and most affordable ways to enhance a smile.
- Bonding and tooth colored fillings – Cosmetic resin fillings can repair decay without leaving dark spots on the teeth as amalgam fillings do. The bonding material can also be used to repair chips, close gaps between teeth, and improve misshapen teeth, among other uses.
- Porcelain Veneers – This treatment alone can change the appearance of the smile by covering issues such as permanent discoloration, mild misalignment, misshapen teeth, flaws in the enamel, and more.
- Bridges or dental implants – A gap in the smile from a missing tooth can ruin the appearance of the smile and increase the risk of serious issues such as misalignment and gum disease. A dental bridge or an implant topped with a porcelain crown can fill the gap and look just like a beautiful natural tooth.
- Porcelain inlays or onlays – When a tooth has decay that is too extensive for a filling, an inlay or onlay can restore the function and beauty of the tooth without significant alteration of healthy tooth structure. When made of porcelain, the repair is virtually imperceptible from the natural tooth.
- Crowns – A porcelain crown, which looks just like a natural tooth, can strengthen and protect a tooth damaged by trauma or decay, or it can be used cosmetically to cover a misshapen tooth.
- Invisalign – Misalignment can be corrected discreetly without the adolescent, metal-mouth stigma of traditional braces. The crystal-clear, smooth, comfortable aligners are barely perceptible when worn.
Dr. Leo Arellano and his team of professionals know that oral health is the foundation for a beautiful smile. They have restored the health and beauty of many smiles in San Francisco and across the state. Call 415-881-4343 today to schedule a consultation.