Dr. Leo Arellano offers comprehensive dentistry services in San Francisco
Proper oral hygiene and consistent dental checkups are a great way to lessen the risk of many dental problems such as tooth decay and gum disease. However, even with the best at-home and in-office oral care, issues can come up. Dr. Leo Arellano helps patients in San Francisco, CA, address needs such as:
- Sensitive Teeth: Feeling pain when drinking or eating something hot or cold can make patients uncomfortable and can take the joy out of it. Unfortunately, tooth sensitivity affects many people. Dr. Arellano can examine their mouths to determine the cause of the sensitivity and recommend treatment or a fluoride regimen to stop the sensitivity.
- Toothaches: Pain in the tooth can range from annoying to intense. However, any pain should be addressed, as it is often a sign of an ongoing problem. While over the counter pain relievers can give patients temporary relief, it's best to have Dr. Arellano examine the tooth and fix the problem.
- Gum disease: Gum disease occurs when bacteria grow beneath the gum line and cause infection. As the infection grows symptoms of gum disease can range from swollen and bleeding gums to a receding gum line or loose teeth. Addressing gum disease early is key to reversing it. If you see a little "pink in the sink" when you brush your teeth, call the office of Dr. Arellano to schedule an appointment.
- Tooth decay: Bacteria on the teeth can lead to a breakdown of the tooth enamel, known as a cavity. Many people understand that cavities are caused by eating sugary foods or not brushing away food particles. Unfortunately, there are areas of the teeth that are impossible to reach with at-home brushing. This is often where cavities begin. Treating a cavity quickly is important to minimizing damage.
- Broken or Missing Teeth: Teeth can be lost or broken for many reasons, including decay or trauma. However, when it happens, it can have a serious impact on a person's health, confidence and self-esteem. Dr. Arellano can fix a broken or missing tooth with a variety of treatments including crowns, bridges, implants, or dentures.
Dr. Leo Arellano has been helping patients in San Francisco achieve their best dental health for many years. With his expertise and gentle care, patients can feel confident in their individual treatment plan. For more information, call Dr. Arellano's office today.
Back To Home Page