Services provided to inner Richmond area patients by a quality dentist and staff
A healthy smile is also a beautiful smile, and Dr. Leo Arellano, serving the Inner Richmond District and San Francisco, CA areas understands how important this can be. By working with a quality dentist, individuals can achieve the smile they’ve always wanted. Patients seeking a practice offering general and cosmetic dentistry should look no further than Dr. Arellano and his team.
Dr. Arellano offers a variety of solutions, which include:
- Gum Disease – treatment for gum disease, or “periodontal disease” is important to avoid the risk of damaging the teeth, bone, and gums. Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment are available.
- Invisalign – a straighter smile is easily achieved with the use of Invisalign aligner trays, which provide an alternative to more traditional braces.
- Teeth Whitening – a brighter smile is a beautiful smile! Achieve stunning results with professional whitening solutions.
- Veneers – veneers are ceramic facings that are bonded over the front of the teeth to disguise cosmetic problems including permanent stains, fractures, and gaps between the teeth. These are best for the anterior (front) teeth.
- Implants – the go-to option for tooth replacement is often dental implants. Dental implants provide predictable replacement of teeth and may function better than alternatives.
- Crowns – a dental crown is used in many dental situations. Patients may use crowns for repairing broken teeth, strengthening weak ones, or replacing a tooth with an implant.
- Bridges – dental bridges are an alternative to dental implants and provide replacement of one or more teeth.
Schedule a visit
Learning about the various services provided by Dr. Leo Arellano is the first step in deciding what is right for you. Dr. Arellano encourages individuals in and around the community of the Inner Richmond District and San Francisco, CA to call the practice today at 415-881-4343, or personally visit the office at 3030 Geary Boulevard.