Daly City enjoys enhanced oral health and beauty with cosmetic dentistry
The term “cosmetic dentistry” is used to describe dental services intended to improve the appearance of smiles. However, many cosmetic treatments are beneficial to oral health as well as beauty. Dr. Leo Arellano helps patients from Daly City and across the Bay Area have the best of both worlds. Some of the options offered by the Doctor and his skilled team include:
- Bonding – Composite resin bonding can repair a chipped, broken, or stained tooth and make it look like new again. It can also be used to fill gaps between teeth that are spaced too far apart.
- Fillings – Tooth colored materials can be used to repair cavities and replace damaged or unsightly fillings, leaving the smile looking flawless and natural.
- Inlays and onlays – When a tooth has an area of decay too large to be repaired with a simple filling, a porcelain inlay or onlay can effectively repair it discreetly and conservatively.
- Veneers – Although primarily used for cosmetic improvement, porcelain veneers can also be used to protect and enhance a pitted, chipped, or fractured anterior tooth.
- Invisalign – Discreet, virtually invisible Invisalign aligners create beautifully straight smiles. Straight teeth are easier to clean effectively, reducing the risk for periodontal disease.
- Crowns – Beautiful porcelain dental crowns can provide strength and protection to damaged teeth as well as cover teeth that have esthetic imperfections.
- Implants – Missing teeth can ruin the appearance of a smile as well as cause misalignment, jaw stress, jawbone resorption, and other problems. A dental implant covered with a porcelain crown can restore the appearance of the smile, prevent existing teeth from drifting into the empty space, and help maintain the jawbone.
Optimal oral health is a necessary foundation for a truly attractive smile. Those who have a healthy, beautiful smile are more likely to share it proudly with the world. They also tend to have a stronger commitment to effective oral hygiene practices, regular dental checkups, and a healthier lifestyle to protect their pearly whites.
Dr. Leo Arellano considers all services he provides as an opportunity to revitalize the health and appearance of patients’ smiles. Call 415-881-4343 to schedule a consultation today.