Cosmetic dentist in San Francisco, CA describes the types of aesthetic dentistry available
Our smile is one of the most notable facial features that others see when they are forming a first impression. Because of this, many San Francisco, CA area patients want to enhance their smile’s appearance. Patients who are seeking options to rejuvenate their smile can benefit from the services of a cosmetic dentist like Dr. Leo Arellano. Whether you have a broken tooth, want to hide teeth that have permanent stains, or have other aesthetic issues affecting your confidence in your smile, Dr. Arellano offers cosmetic dentistry services to meet your needs.
Types of cosmetic dentistry
Our team advises patients to take time to speak to Dr. Arellano about the ways in which they can improve the appearance of the teeth, gums, and overall smile. Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic services we provide:
- Invisalign orthodontics – skip the metal braces and improve the alignment of your smile with Invisalign, a clear tray-based system for repositioning your teeth and aligning your bite
- Professional teeth whitening – brighter smiles exude health and radiance; with our professional-grade teeth whitening solutions, most patients can achieve a more brilliant appearance in a short period of time when compared to over-the-counter alternatives
- Dental crowns – restorations such as dental crowns can cover imperfections in your teeth while offering an extra layer of strength and protection
- Bridges – replacing one or more missing teeth in a row can be achieved with the use of a dental bridge, which is a ceramic restoration that anchors on to the adjacent teeth for support
- Porcelain veneers – covering aesthetic issues with teeth near the front of your smile can be done with the use of porcelain veneers, which are thin facings that bond onto a tooth to conceal staining, breakage, gaps, misalignment, and other issues
Request a visit with Dr. Leo Arellano today
San Francisco, CA patients who are interested in cosmetic dental work are advised to connect with our practice to learn more about what we have to offer. Our practice is located at 3030 Geary Boulevard and can be reached at 415-881-4343. Dr. Leo Arellano accepts new and current patients into his facility for comprehensive dental care.