San Francisco residents ask, “Can I get the best type of veneers at an office near me”
Many people use internet search terms such as “best veneers” or “dentist near me.” Rather than a specific type of service or location, the quality of their dental care should be their first priority. The best option for any treatment is dependent on the patient’s oral health, goals, budget, and lifestyle.
Dr. Leo Arellano and his team keep San Francisco smiles healthy, bright, and beautiful with their dedication to quality care and patient wellbeing, and a wide array of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services.
The doctor believes that prevention is the best dental treatment possible and he encourages patients to be advocates for their own optimal oral health. Our team empowers patients with the knowledge to help them enjoy great check-ups and healthy smiles. We are happy to answer questions, demonstrate brushing and flossing techniques, and recommend dental aids or products to optimize oral hygiene practices.
We never chide or lecture our patients. Even if it has been a long time since they have visited a dentist, we do not judge them. We are happy for the opportunity to help them get healthier by providing the services needed to restore their smiles.
- Gum disease – In addition to traditional cleaning, scaling and root planing, and gum surgery, we offer advanced treatments such as ozone therapy and laser gum treatments,
- Cavities – Tooth colored resin fillings, and porcelain inlays and onlays, can repair the tooth esthetically and effectively. Our DIAGNOdent® laser can detect cavities in their earliest stages, minimizing both the damage and the treatment necessary.
- Damage – Teeth weakened by decay, fractures, or trauma can be strengthened and protected using beautiful porcelain crowns.
- Tooth loss – Dental bridges or dental implants can replace missing teeth to restore function and beauty effectively.
We offer a number of cosmetic services to help patients enjoy the smile of their dreams.
- Discoloration – We can brighten stained, discolored teeth with either in-office or at-home whitening treatments. Although the time required and techniques used are different, they achieve the same result – a brighter, whiter smile.
- Imperfections – Beautiful porcelain veneers can be used to change the appearance of the size, shape, or color of teeth that have cosmetic flaws.
- Malocclusion – Invisalign is a patient-friendly method of straightening teeth. The clear aligner trays are discreet, there is no restricted food list, and oral hygiene is easy because the trays are removable.
If you are searching for quality dental care, call 415-881-4343 and schedule an appointment with Dr. Arellano today.