San Francisco residents ask, “How can porcelain veneers improve the appearance of my teeth?”
Smiling is a natural response when you’re happy or when something is funny. However, if you stop yourself from letting your smile shine, it may be time to call the dentist. Many residents in San Francisco call Dr. Leo Arellano for cosmetic repair when a tooth is cracked or discolored, or when the teeth are misaligned. For many of these patients, veneers provide the right solution.
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the teeth to improve your smile. They offer several benefits:
- Dental veneers are thin and don’t require as much removal of the enamel as other treatments. This keeps the surrounding teeth intact, decreasing the potential for problems later.
- The porcelain is tolerated well and the veneers are comfortable.
- With veneers your smile will be custom-made. The veneers are created to your dentist’s specifications to be an exact match of your tooth shade or can be lightened for a brighter smile.
- Porcelain veneers are strong and durable. Although they are very thin, once they are applied and bonded to the teeth, they function just like your natural teeth.
- Your smile will be natural, and no one will be able to distinguish your veneers from your natural teeth.
Porcelain veneers are a great way to improve the appearance of your smile. They only require normal brushing and flossing. If patients avoid habits such as grinding, biting hard objects, or smoking, veneers can last for more than 10 years.
Are you ready to get the smile you want and deserve? Call the office of Dr. Arellano to schedule a consultation. He will examine your mouth and talk with you about the results you’re hoping to achieve. Dr. Arellano provides excellent cosmetic dentistry services and ensures that every patient is treated with kindness and respect while receiving treatment.