Enhance a smile with cosmetic dentistry services near Daly City
From major changes to minor repairs, Dr. Leo Arellano and his talented team offer cosmetic dentistry services that transform smiles in Daly City and across the Bay Area. Whether teeth are discolored, misaligned, misshapen, chipped, decayed, fractured, or missing, we can help. They can change the shape, size, or color of teeth, lengthen short teeth, close gaps, align them, or replace them if they are missing.
The services offered to enhance smiles include, but are not limited to:
- Gum disease treatment – A healthy mouth is an essential foundation for a beautiful smile. If gum disease is present, we will address it before commencing cosmetic treatment.
- Teeth whitening – Both one hour in-office bleaching and take-home kits are offered to meet the needs of their patients. Teeth whitening is a small step that can make a big difference in the beauty of a smile. Often, this treatment is all that is needed to transform a smile.
- Invisalign – This option is a terrific alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign’s clear aligner trays are discreet, comfortable, and convenient.
- Veneers – Thin, lustrous porcelain shells can be placed on the front surfaces of the visible teeth for a complete smile makeover in just two or three weeks.
- Cosmetic fillings – Composite resin can be used for tooth colored fillings rather than unsightly dental amalgam that leaves dark spots in the treated teeth.
- Porcelain inlays and onlays – These beautiful porcelain restorations blend in beautifully with natural tooth enamel. They can be used to repair large cavities while retaining the healthy portion of the tooth structure.
- Dental bonding – The composite resin used in tooth colored fillings can also be used to lengthen short teeth, fill gaps between teeth, cover chips or cracks, or change the shape of teeth.
- Gum shaping – When too much gum tissue is covering the teeth, it can make them appear short and result in a “gummy smile.” Gum contouring can remove excess tissue creating beautiful pink frames for the teeth, truly highlighting the smile. Alternatively, gum grafts can replace tissue lost to gum recession and cover any exposed roots.
An attractive smile is a great personal asset, as it can boost patients’ confidence and self-esteem. Even better, most people tend to take better care of their dental health after cosmetic dentistry treatments because they want to protect their stunning smiles! Many Daly City and San Francisco residents rely on Dr. Leo Arellano and his team to keep them smiling beautifully. Call 415-881-4343 to schedule an appointment, or use the convenient form at the side of this page.