Are you looking for a new dentist in San Francisco? Consider these tips.
Have you recently moved to San Francisco and need to find a new dentist? Perhaps you want to make a switch and you are searching for a dental professional who treats you with care and respect. Whatever the reason, the search for a new dentist can be overwhelming. Many patients aren't sure where to start, what factors should be the most important, or how to make a final selection.
If this sounds familiar, consider the following:
- Recommendations from people you trust: Start by asking your family and friends for their recommendations. Find out if they have a dentist they trust and who makes them feel relaxed and confident when they visit.
- Convenience and location: Is the dental office near your house or your office? Many patients only need to visit the dentist twice each year for regular checkups; however, if you have a critical issue or if you require treatment that involves several visits, you'll be glad that you've chosen a dentist who is convenient for your life.
- Comfort: After you've narrowed down your list, consider visiting a few dentist offices to get a feel for the place. Do you feel welcomed and relaxed when you enter the office? Many dentists ensure patient comfort by keeping the lighting soft and choosing music that helps patients feel calm.
- The dentist: Perhaps most importantly, choose a dentist who not only has the skills and expertise, but with whom you also feel comfortable. Trusting the dentist is key to a good patient/dentist relationship. You will need to feel comfortable asking questions and trust that you're getting the right advice and treatment. Look for a dentist who not only has extensive experience but who also maintains continuing education hours in order to keep up with new technology or procedures.
- The dental team: Much like your rapport with the dentist is important, so is your interaction with the entire team. Many patients like visiting a dental practice where they feel like an individual and not just another patient. If the receptionist remembers your name and the hygienists take the time to ask about your family and your day, you're likely to develop a strong relationship with the entire team that will benefit your care in the future.
Dr. Leo Arellano has been treating patients in San Francisco for 30 years now. He is experienced in the field of dentistry and committed to making sure that each patient has a healthy mouth and a confident smile. If you're looking for a new dental team, call Dr. Arellano's office to schedule a consultation today.
Back To Home Page
- Dr. Leo Arellano - Dr. Leo Arellano offers patients full-service dentistry
A beautiful smile is more than white teeth that are perfectly shaped and aligned. In fact, a great smile is often the product of a healthy mouth, a good dose of self-confidence, and overall wellness. Read more
- 94118 Dentist - Regular visits to the dentist is the key to a healthy mouth in the 94118 area
- Dentistry Services in San Francisco - Dr. Leo Arellano offers comprehensive dentistry services in San Francisco
- Dentist in San Francisco - Are you looking for a new dentist in San Francisco? Consider these tips.
- Dentist for Daly City - A dentist for Daly City residents creates beautiful, healthy smiles